Tuesday, December 7, 2021

ABOUT ME

  


Hello! I'm Anastasia Akasha Kaur. It is my pleasure to be of service to those interested in being happy and healthy. I've devoted my life to cultivating my curiosity in optimum health and well-being, and I love to share what I've discovered along the way.

My professional pursuits have led me down many paths. As a Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant and Certified Yoga Teacher, I've operated an organic bakery, yoga studio, and wildcrafting business.  I helped manage a busy downtown Toronto health food store, and then created Anointment Natural Skin Care, now one of Canada's premier holistic cosmetics companies. 

I live in Nova Scotia where I work as a Young Living Independent Distributor, Virtual Assistant, and Holistic Health Consultant. I've been rocking a natural lifestyle since I was 14 years old. One day I told my mom I was going vegetarian (though I'm not now), so she bought me two cookbooks to help me out. As I gradually evolved into a granola eating nature girl, I was offered a job at the local health food store one day when I was shopping.  I said yes with no hesitation. Turns out I wasn't the girl they were supposed to offer the job to! I like to think of it as divine intervention. Taking that job changed my life! I didn't know a thing about herbs or supplements, but I dove right into the on-the-job training and loved learning every single thing about holistic health and whole food nutrition. The learning and sharing hasn't stopped since then ~ I've been involved in the natural health and wellness field for over 25 years. 

Becoming a mother was the ultimate experience in the application of all my years of natural living and learning. I love being a mom and raising kids who are healthy and strong. I've learned a lot about how to support and recover from the intense experiences of motherhood and life such as pregnancy, labour, the day-to-day life of child rearing, aging into menopause, and of course the stress of marriage and divorce. Throughout it all I experienced the power of whole foods, natural remedies and holistic healing for everything from menstrual cramps to anxiety (and everything in between), and I love helping women feel amazing by ditching toxins and living healthier lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment