Friday, June 21, 2019

MY DAILY SHOT

     I was about to start this post off saying that I have a few bad habits, but to be honest, I don't think I do! My health and well-being is pretty important to me and I actually have more good habits than bad ones (so grateful for my health!!) My favourite and pleasurable habit is my morning shot of Ningxia Red.
     My shot of Ningxia Red is the highlight of my morning. The reason I drink it everyday is because it is made from Wolfberries which are an amazing SUPERFOOD ~ so instead of swallowing a bunch of  synthetically formulated vitamins and minerals, I like to eat and drink SUPERFOODS because your body absorbs the nutrients from food so much better.
NingXia Red contains balanced ingredients for a whole-body nutrient infusion. The whole fruit puree of the wolf berry contains vital constituents such as fiber, zeaxanthines, amino acids, polysaccharides, phytocompounds, and polyphenols. NingXia Red is infused with a blend of 5 citrus essential oils including Orange, Tangerine, Lemon and Yuzu Essential Oils. All these ingredients combined support energy levels, normal cellular function, and eye health. It also has many ingredients that participate in antioxidant processes and prevent against oxidative stress.
     Drinking a shot of Ningxia Red is like consuming a huge quantity of fruits and vegetables:
     The ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) test, developed by USDA researchers at Tufts University, is one of the most valuable methods for measuring the ability of antioxidants to absorb oxygen radicals. The test showed that the wolfberry has unsurpassed ability to absorb the bad free radicals. NingXia Red has the highest levels of Superoxide-ORAC activity among its competitors. In addition to the Wolfberry puree, there is also blueberry, plum, cherry, aronia, and pomegranate juices as well as grapeseed extract. It is sweetened with natural Stevia extract.

     My whole family loves the sweet and tangy taste of Ningxia Red! My youngest son is a bit of a Ningxia Monster and really looks forward to his daily pouch of Ningxia Red!
Like all Young Living products, there is an amazing story behind the source of the Wolf Berries we use in Ningxia Red. Check out this short video describing the Seed to Seal process of making Ningxia Red:

I also really love this video that outlines the science behind the amazing health benefits of Wolfberries and Ningxia Red:
Are you ready to super charge your health with Ningxia Red? It is easy to get started with a NingXia Red Starter Kit. An extraordinary value that provides a comprehensive introduction to the power of NingXia, this Premium Starter Kit is an essential building block for a healthy lifestyle.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
* NingXia Red 2-pack (750 ml each) 
* 30 NingXia Red Singles (60 ml each)
* 1 Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier (30 ml) 
* 5 ml Northern Lights Black Spruce
* 1 AromaGlide Roller Fitment 
* 2 Ningxia Red 60 ml samples
* 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards (5 English/5 French) 
* Member Resources 

* Product Guide
Investment in your health : $199.75 

Contact me to get your very own personal stash of Ningxia Red!

No comments:

Post a Comment