Sunday, October 30, 2011

DIGGIN IT SUNDAYS * 10/30/11

     This is my second post today, but I just have to belatedly say how much I am totally digging the Occupy Wall Street movement.  It is so refreshing to see people finally speaking out against tyranny and greed.  Woo hoo!
     Okay, so now that autumn is in full swing, I am enjoying the simmering stews and stocks which warm our souls.  Today, I am making a huge pot of beef stock so that I can make some good old fashioned onion soup sometime soon, maybe this week.  It's been on the stove all morning and I'll probably turn it off tonight before we go to bed.  I made it extra delicious by roasting the bones in the oven before I added the water and vegetables.  Yum.
     Oh!  and how can I forget to mention how excited I am about enrolling myself in a Holistic Nutrition Program?!  Yes, as soon as I complete all the reading, assignments and tests, I will be a Holistic Nutritionist.  Watch out world.

No comments:

Post a Comment