Friday, April 23, 2010

CLEAN

I just want to say how much I am missing posting on here.  I am in the midst of a much needed spring cleanse and so all I've been eating lately is salad with Braggs, lemon juice, and olive oil.  For breakfast!  Imagine what you would eat if you couldn't include grains, fruit, sugars or dairy.  I find breakfast the hardest, so I've resigned myself to just eating what I'd have for lunch or dinner.  The past two days it's beens the above mentioned salad, and today I fried a couple of eggs on top for fun.  Last night was my special birthday out dinner and it was very tricky avoiding everything on the list.  Seeing as it was my birthday after all, I did indulge in some goat cheese in my salad, and some flour in my frito misto.  Believe it or not I even managed to resist a bite of Scott's Peanut Brittle Sundae!  It's all for the best though, and the greatest birthday gift I can give myself is willpower and love to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment