Sunday, September 27, 2015

HORMONAL BLISS PROJECT For Painless PMS & Menopause COMING SOON!

What do you mean painless PMS & Menopause?! There's no such thing!
Let me tell you a little story. 
I used to get really bad menstrual cramps. I mean really, really bad, like to the point where I couldn't do anything unless I was on pain medication. Needless to say this was very disturbing and disruptive. Then one day, about 10 years ago, I decided to do a little experiment. I had recently read Eckhart Tolle's book "The Power of Now" and it totally changed the way I perceived my reality. I thought I'd apply the concept presented in his book to the way I experienced the pain of my menstrual cycle. I scheduled off the entire day and decided to just be present with the pain. Instead of fearing it, dreading it, and trying to fight it, I thought I'd play with fully experiencing it. So I did - and the cramps disappeared. I know, it's amazing. It still is amazing. I have never had to medicate myself for cramps ever since that day. 
This is just one example of how empowering it can be when women listen to their bodies and learn to work with their bodies instead of loathing, fearing and suffering because of them.
If you too suffer from menstrual irregularities, PMS, breast tenderness, uncomfortable pre-menopausal symptoms, or infertility, then The Hormonal Bliss Project is for you, and it's launching on October 21st!

This course explores the four main phases of a woman's life that are related to and defined by the expression of her fertility and sexuality. We explore how what happens during and around these transitions sets the theme for a woman's experience of her self in her new roles throughout her life.
You will discover how a healthy menstrual cycle can help set the stage for a blissful menopause!
We explore the keys to Hormonal Balance through Diet and Nutrition, Exercise, Yoga, Natural Living and Emotional Wellness.
I am very excited to share a healthy and holistic perspective on women's reproductive health. Despite what you may have been told, your reproductive system is designed to function optimally without causing you a lot of pain and distress. Our modern lifestyle is the source of unhealthy dietary habits, disease, and incredible amounts of stress which are reflected in our bodies and emotions. In this course I share effective and natural tools and strategies you need to live a healthy and balanced life, no matter what time of the month or season of your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment