Saturday, March 12, 2011

BABIES AND BACON

I really miss my blog.  It has been so long since I've posted any new recipes and updates on my life.  But we've been a little busy baking a baby.  And he's here!  Welcome Jude, we just want to eat you up.  As you can imagine, life is a little hectic here at times with two wee ones to take care of.  We are slowly getting into a rhythm, but sadly making exciting food is last on the list of things to do.  We've been finding ourselves eating leftovers for a few days actually, so I've spared you the details of those fancy meals.  The other day I managed to fry up some bacon, slather a couple of croissants with dijon, melt cheese and slice apple for some lunch sandwiches, which I then had to eat with a crying baby in a sling as I dropped croissant flakes all over him as I ate standing up.  I didn't even have a chance to change the lens on my camera to get a good picture.......I am going to share it with you nonetheless....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment