Tuesday, April 20, 2010

STEAMED QUINOA, DANDELION AND HALIBUT with Lemon Tahini Sauce

So I am on a Spring Cleanse that requires I forego most carbs, sugars, fruits, fermented foods, vinegars, yeasts and dairy.  Which led me to the idea for this meal tonight.  You can't really see it because it is hiding underneath this AMAZING tahini sauce.  I used to make this sauce all the time using tamari, but now I have to use Bragg's Liquid Aminos instead, and boy am I glad.  The stuff is amazing.  I love it!  Hope you do too!


LEMON TAHINI SAUCE
1/4 cup freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
1/4 cup e.v olive oil
1/4 cup organic flax seed oil
1/4 cup Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1/3 cup organic tahini
3 cloves organic garlic
1 Tbsp maple syrup (or for this cleanse I used one pouch of stevia powder)
1/8 cup water

Method:  Blend all ingredients together and serve over broiled fish, boiled dandelion and steamed quinoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment